Thursday 16 September 2010

Cakes!

Who doesn't like a bit of cake? Even if you do not have a sweet tooth - the revival of the cupcake and cake decorating for eveyday is a welcome return to day of old! Cupcakes, either real or in the form of decoration has been a huge trend for sometime now and of course I had to put my two cents into the equation as well! I am not a domestic goddess however, so my cake stand may never hold the edible sort - but who can resist these lovely cake stands? Not me - that is for sure! I had a lot of people wanting to buy the stands - perhaps I ought to get some to sell!


6 comments:

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Oh Wow! What wonderful photographs. I wish I lived closer and then I could come and buy some your gorgeous pieces of art - maybe one day I will surprise you xx

The Homespun Loft said...

Sharon, they are wonderful! I love your signs and blocks and will be coming back for more goodies! Charlotte xx

The Primitive Pumpkin said...

Oooo good choice cupcake signs, lovely. I want a vintage cupcake stand for my muffins and cakes too, xx

xlaraxkingx said...

theyre so nice mum! :)
i just wrote my first blog entry lol xxx

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

beautiful blog))

The Vintage Kitten said...

Gorgeous! I love cake stands and CAKE!!! X