Friday 6 August 2010

ANNOYING POSTS TO BLOGS

Some time ago, I had two blog comments left on a post, and they were written in Oriental letters. Excited to see that I had a commnet from someone in a land far from me, I clicked on one and then had pop-ups of very distasteful piccies. I tried to see what I could do about this but there seemed no way to get help other than read forumn posts and on there I found that it is not just me who gets them and that the only thing i could do is to moderate all comments, which is what I have had to do now. Everytime I get one of these comments, I block them in my Junk Mail folder, but the symbols change everytime, and I still get them regularly.

I do not want to have to moderate comments, and if anyone wants to comment on anything please do not be scared off as I am not being choosy about who I welcome, but I do not want these particular distasteful comments.

If anyone reading this has had a similar problem and found a way to stop it, please do let me know - I don't know what else to do other than close my blog down and I don't want to do this.

Thanks to all my readers for any help you can give to me.

No comments: